We are happy to have a cooperative and professional team to serve you.
Dr. Cecilia M. Patton, D.C.
Office Manager/I.T. Director:
Front Desk/New Patient Assistant:
Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Technician:
Skills Summary Of Dr. Cecilia Patton
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Seminar Instructor
- College Instructor at Life Chiropractic West 2003-2004
- Certified Distinguished Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics
- Certified Doctor of Whiplash and Brain Traumatology
- Owner & Clinic Director
- Life University College of Chiropractic, Marietta, GA
- Doctor of Chiropractic, March 2001 Cum Laude
- School of Undergraduate, September 1997 Academic High Honors
- Chiropractic Biophysics Seminars - ongoing since 1998
- Exercise Seminars for Patient Instruction in Kettlebell Training - March, May, and June 2003
- H. J. Ross Insurance Seminars - March 2003
- Whiplash and Brain Traumatology, Parts I-IV through Spine Research Institute of San Diego, 2007
- Non-Violent Communication Seminar, 2009
- Class IV Deep Tissue Laser Therapy Certification, October 2010
Personal Professional Objectives
- Provide advanced and clinically relevant spine care for patients by detecting and correcting their spine misalignments & the associated nerve interference.
- Offer caring and individually focused treatment.
- Keep healthcare cost affordable for people of all walks of life.
- Return people to their work (whether home, school, or work) safely and as quickly as reasonably possible.
- Educate on how chiropractic care is science-based and an amazing way to regain and maintain the health of their musculoskeletal frame.
- Refer patients to other providers when appropriate.
- Teach people how to improve their daily posture and ergonomics while at work, school, exercise, sports, or home.
- Utilize positive and honest communication skills to create a healthy work environment.
- Continually enhance and advance my clinical knowledge and experience with the newest research.
- Be inspired by others in my community.
- Empower myself with courage and self-compassion.