The following is a list of the supplies we carry on a regular basis for sale in our office.
- Eronomic Pillows
- Ergonomic supports such as lumbar cushions and Seat Wedges
- Sombra - Natural Pain Relieving Gel
- Trigger Point Pro II
How many hours do you sleep in a day? In a year? In your lifetime? Here's something to ponder...imagine if you slept an average of 8 hours per day and lived 90 years. This equates to having spent 30 years in your bed...30 YEARS!!
- After a long day of stress does whatever support your spine and joints get count toward better recovery and healing? Oh, absolutely!
- Check out Tempur-pedic's page for more on why their products are so great!
- In our office each patient's care includes a simple sleep evaluation with Dr. Patton or one of her team to determine whether your current pillow is appropriate or if you should consider using a new style for the benefit of your health.
- We do carry a few other less expensive brand options, but Tempur-pedic is Dr. Patton's #1 choice due to the support and long-lasting quality that only Tempur-pedic pillows offers! The cost of a pillow that lasts 3 years is about the same as one-month of cellular charges!
- Dr. Patton's professional recommendation on which size and pillow best suits you, includes reviewing your spine alignment, discussing the type of mattress or surface you sleep on, and you sleeping position preference.
- *We could offer mattresses, but prefer to refer you to our local certified retail store (Griffin's) so that you can experience lying on the mattresses before purchasing. Dr. Patton really likes Griffin's because they have a customer focused, but non-sales pressure approach with their customers. They also have great delivery and set-up drivers which makes it a breeze!